localzuk Posted July 9, 2024 Posted July 9, 2024 Does anyone have a silent uninstall command for Lego Mindstorms EV3 Lab? I'm trying to remove it via Intune, but the app was originally added with no uninstall command so it isn't removing. I'd prefer not to reimage all the PCs in 9 ICT rooms to get rid of it.
BOOT Posted July 9, 2024 Posted July 9, 2024 Assuming it's the NI Labview version, Try: "%PROGRAMFILES%\National Instruments\Shared\NIUninstaller\uninst.exe" /qb /x all /CompanyEnum LEGO_SW
localzuk Posted July 9, 2024 Author Posted July 9, 2024 Thanks, I managed to figure out the below: "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\NIUninstaller\uninst.exe" /qb /ForceDependents /x "*" But, it isn't silent. It still pops up a window.
IKWeb Posted July 11, 2024 Posted July 11, 2024 Should be a way of getting it to do a silent uninstall - am I able to download the installer from anywhere?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now