markman Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 (edited) Hi all, I hope you are enjoying the quiet I have a weird one going on. A PC and a wireless using a wireless modem router, the PC is wired via ethernet and the Laptop is wireless. The laptop can access the internet but as soon as you turn on the PC it disconnects and the router loses its connection with the Net, the PC can't access the net at all. Both can ping the router, I have disconnected everything but the essentials? Any help would be greatly appreciated Edited July 22, 2008 by markman
FN-GM Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 It might be the nic in the PC. try putting a card in. Z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now