Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
When I open office365 (installed version, not web app) start a doc and 'save as' I can see OneDrive and Sites as possible save location, but Sites only shows 'Frequent', how do I browse to sites (which is actually Teams) that I have never frequented!pic2.jpg Edited by petben
Posted (edited)

I don't think you can...

 

If the file needs to be in Teams, i goto Teams and create the file there in the web app. Rename it something sensible as it seems to be 'document1' otherwise. The open the file again (we default to the web version for Teams) and then in the web app, choose to open it in the Desktop app.. From then on, it should appear as a frequent file and just 'saves' to the team...

 

my 2p

Edited by nwkeene
spelling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...