Ditto Posted December 8, 2023 Posted December 8, 2023 Colleagues have implemented a MS Forms solution to collect data. The requirement then leads to maintain the data in sheet and includes simply deleting some records. Keeping the Form data and Excel sheet in sync appears to be a bit of a pain - possible with Power Apps options. I have to admit I still don't understand why the sheet view and form view aren't just windows to the same dataset but heyho! My recollection was Google Forms was much simpler! Anyway, a little research suggested moving to MS Forms Professional, which leads MS Dynamics. Has anyone trodden this path and got any insights? I had considered MS Access, but the mention of it alone would send colleagues running!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now