penfold Posted October 12, 2023 Posted October 12, 2023 (edited) I have teams and outlook on my work iphone which is providing notification during the day which is what I want. However, I get "pings" when I finish work which I am finding rather annoying because it means I am not able to properly switch off. I want to be able to mute notifications, but still have my phone ring if I am called. The one addition to that is I still want to hear if I am being called from Teams. Is there some way I can put a mute notifications on but still have the phone ring if I am called? Is there a setting in Teams or the iphone itself? anyone suggest a way I can set this up? I can see quiet time in Teams, but this looks like it will block all notifications? Edited October 12, 2023 by penfold
FN-GM Posted October 12, 2023 Posted October 12, 2023 Is this what you’re looking for? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/set-quiet-hours-outlook-ronnie-fahy-#:~:text=Schedule%20quiet%20time%20in%20Outlook&text=Tap%20the%20pencil%20icon%20and,the%20middle%20of%20the%20night.
DaveTheTech Posted October 12, 2023 Posted October 12, 2023 Do not disturb mode - you can set multiple schedules. Then allow notifications from People or Apps. The people can be your favourites, or specific people.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now