timpson12345 Posted July 14, 2023 Posted July 14, 2023 Hi all, I'm the head of a small independent school. We currently use iSams, which is expensive and all the staff complain. We also use multiple add-on apps and LOTS of Excel files in Teams to operate the school. A staff member came across HUBmis, which seems really good. Have anyone had experience on this system? Seems very much still in development but first impressions are very positive. The modules all seem very user friendly, which really can't be said for iSams. I'm just anxious because we've never swapped a MIS system and i'm unsure on the strength of their support. iSams is great on support - but they're moving that to India soon too. What are your views? I will share my views once I better understand HUBmis.
Jamman960 Posted July 15, 2023 Posted July 15, 2023 We looked at Hubmis last year, it seemed like the development was heading towards a more complete system by September 22 but we decided against it in favour of isams or EngageMIS, we went with Engage as it did more for us but could easily have chosen iSams. We have chosen to keep SchoolPost for parent comms . Changing MIS isn’t without its pains, ensure you have the staff to carry out the move. We moved from Sims and it took me a while to get everything implemented, I ended up being dedicated to the project instead of my normal role as IT Manager. James
alex13p Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 Hi all, I'm the head of a small independent school. We currently use iSams, which is expensive and all the staff complain. We also use multiple add-on apps and LOTS of Excel files in Teams to operate the school. A staff member came across HUBmis, which seems really good. Have anyone had experience on this system? Seems very much still in development but first impressions are very positive. The modules all seem very user friendly, which really can't be said for iSams. I'm just anxious because we've never swapped a MIS system and i'm unsure on the strength of their support. iSams is great on support - but they're moving that to India soon too. What are your views? I will share my views once I better understand HUBmis. What did you end up deciding on in the end?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now