Xr3iracer Posted February 9, 2023 Posted February 9, 2023 Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has been able to use Intune to install the Casio Calculator Emulators and if so, how did you do it? I think InTune is looking for an MSI file as when I try to upload the App to Intune the folder shows as empty, yet if I go through FE it shows the App in the folder. It is currently an .exe and I have been tempted to try and convert it to an MSI to see if that helps but thought Id reach for advice first. Many thanks
DalekSec Posted February 9, 2023 Posted February 9, 2023 Have you tired the tool microsoft for converting files to .intunewin? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/apps/apps-win32-prepare 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now