Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just repaired my sisters laptop and reinstalled Windows Vista Home premium which came with the Laptop.

 

She came back to me last week to say the games folder was missing?!?

The basic games, like solitaire, etc.

 

I've had a look on forums but not rally any solutions.

I've been to control panel > programs & features > turn windows features on or off - but it's not listed there.

 

I've looked in Program files and it doesn't appear to be installed.

 

Is there a download or addon?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...