Guest Guest Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 We’re looking to switch to Mosyle for our MDM, finance are reluctant to buy direct as quotes are in dollars. However, all resellers listed on the site are either no longer in business or no longer resell Mosyle. Does anyone know of a re-seller who sell Mosyle?
HereIGoAgain2601 Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 We’ve recently purchased from a reseller - DM me and I will share contact tomorrow.
Guest Guest Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 We’ve recently purchased from a reseller - DM me and I will share contact tomorrow. I’ve since found a re-seller and had a quote through. Thanks anyway
supportman Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Out of interest, Why move to mosyle? Are you moving from Jamf?
Guest Guest Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Out of interest, Why move to mosyle? Are you moving from Jamf? Yes we are moving from JAMF school. We’ve recently had nothing but issues, I pushed a new profile to my school owned iPhone and it took over a week to install and many other issues. Also, support from our reseller is virtually nonexistent
Brimstone Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Yes we are moving from JAMF school. We’ve recently had nothing but issues, I pushed a new profile to my school owned iPhone and it took over a week to install and many other issues. Also, support from our reseller is virtually nonexistent I would strongly suggest checking your network against the ports Apple uses for Push Notifications, moving to another MDM will make zero difference to your issues if these are not available. https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203609
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now