robjduk Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 Hello, I'm new to Lightspeed and slowly setting it up in preparation of going live in the new year and have a question I can't find the answer to on their KB if anyone can please help? How do you / Is it possible to have different filtering applied to two groups which are the same level? Lightspeed refers to having a hierarchical system which I understand however since I'm syncing from AD, my groups all sit on the same level so for example... AD sync brings over all of my groups onto the same level. A student is in the year 12 group along with a special one to allow Zoom (call this group zoom). As both groups are on the same level, will it allow or block the zoom policy or is there a special thing I can do to let one policy override the other? Hope this makes sense. Thank you
Wave9_Lee Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 @robjduk If you drop me a mail, I can get a Lightspeed engineer to sort this for you 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now