215HAN Posted September 9, 2022 Posted September 9, 2022 Hi, Hoping you can help. Is there a way for emails that are sent to a particular email address to be displayed as being from that email address in the Inbox rather than the individual who sent the email? For example, if I send an email to the helpdesk, I'd want it to show as being from the Helpdesk in my Inbox but not the person who sent it as in Joe Bloggs. Hope this makes sense. I recall doing something like this last year but totally forgot how I did or if I did even. Thanks in advance.
mavhc Posted September 9, 2022 Posted September 9, 2022 I'd set up a rule to put them in a different folder/category, then colour that category
215HAN Posted September 9, 2022 Author Posted September 9, 2022 I'd set up a rule to put them in a different folder/category, then colour that category That was the original suggestion, creating a rule to be re-directed in folder but they want email to appear as if it’s from helpdesk and not the staff member who sent this. If that makes sense. I’m using help desk as an example.
215HAN Posted September 12, 2022 Author Posted September 12, 2022 Tell them to stop being weird then Haha I wish I could
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now