rjf99 Posted September 6, 2022 Posted September 6, 2022 We currently just have one admin account in our school which is shared. I was looking for the option to create my own account, but couldn't see this under either ​Settings​ or ​Preferencein ​​ and couldn't find it as a help topic in Support. Is this possible / how do I achieve it?
rjf99 Posted September 7, 2022 Author Posted September 7, 2022 Excellent - thank you. I didn't look hard enough. I have a 'teacher' account listed in MoSyle already that has synced from ASM. When creating the administrator account, it asked for User ID. I copied and pasted this from my 'teacher' account. Mosyle didn't like this and said that the User ID already existed. I'm quite happy with the way that it is set up, and don't plan to change it. Out of curiosity, could I either... 1) List myself as an adminsitrator in ASM, that would sync to Mosyle and make me an admin there? 2) Go into Mosyle and 'move' my existing teacher account into the admin section?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now