CyBeRkId2002 Posted September 5, 2022 Posted September 5, 2022 As title, we are struggling to correlate our FFT data with that which is being produced by our MIS. It is not hugely out, but is enough not to be down to any rounding errors, and to make us question which one is producing the most accurate and relevant statistics. Before I delve too deep I wondered if other schools get like-for-like results from FFT and their MIS.
Ditto Posted September 5, 2022 Posted September 5, 2022 Interesting question - it's been a while since I worked with FFT and mostly for attainment rather than attendance. I wonder if your MIS and FFT are treating all attendance codes equally. I'm interested to hear the outcome as I think you will need to delve deeper. Can you see a difference across a number of year groups for a weeks worth of data? I'd be inclined to ask FFT how they get the percentages for the figures and get your MIS provider to do the same. I'd gamble on expecting FFT to have the correct figure, but first you need to be sure the data is 100% comparable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now