Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi.

 

I am re-installing the AccessIT App, and have come across an issue with BioStore fingerprint recognitition/identification inside AccessIT.

 

I am familiar with the AccessIT install, but have come across an issue where I simply cannot get fingerprints to be recognised in AccessIT using IDStation after installing and licensing the software.

I have a working fingerprint, and can test this in IDManager without issue.

 

What magic sauce am I missing to make this work?

 

Cheers

_techie_

 

If anyone can help me whilst I am waiting for BioStore support to come back to me, it would be great :-)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My recommendation is to contact the Accessit Support as they will get that sorted for you (support @ accessitlibrary.com).

 

The configuration file within Accessit (AIS_cfg.properties) requires the BioStore connection details and you'll also require specific 32 bit .dll files (32 bit due to limitations on BioStore's end) which the Accessit team can provide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...