discoveranother Posted May 12, 2022 Posted May 12, 2022 Hi all, I had a user who initially had folder redirection setup on an old server but no longer exists via group policy. Anyway, I have located some old documents in c:\windows\csc on her laptop that eventually filters down to the redirected folder. I cannot copy these documents from that location on her laptop to a newr folder on her laptop because of permissions. I have given her ownership of the CSC folder and sub-folders but still cannot copy the documents. It still keeps saying:- "You require permission from domainname\username to make changes to this file" Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks all
tmoon-mint Posted May 12, 2022 Posted May 12, 2022 Is it possible the offline files cache was encrypted? Might be why you cant copy it. 1
DaveTheTech Posted May 13, 2022 Posted May 13, 2022 This link may, or may not, be of use. Where to get a copy of CSCCMD 1.1 (microsoft.com) Its an MS program that allows you to recover CSC files. 1
discoveranother Posted May 23, 2022 Author Posted May 23, 2022 This link may, or may not, be of use. Where to get a copy of CSCCMD 1.1 (microsoft.com) Its an MS program that allows you to recover CSC files. Thank you. I'll check it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now