Abaddon Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 Needed for some upcoming projects, and as we all know - budgets are ridiculously tight now. Second-hand units are fine! Anyone? Berkshire area preferred, as could collect and get it out of your way!
victory2015 Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 i have a few LapCabby 30s you can have, im in walthamstow though and they need a good clean as they have been outside under cover for a while. 1
TD87 Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 I have one but up in Cumbria so not very convenient to collect. 1
Abaddon Posted May 12, 2022 Author Posted May 12, 2022 I was up that way recently, but I'm not sure it would have fit very well in my little convertible!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now