Rogueleeder Posted April 14, 2022 Posted April 14, 2022 Hi All, We're imaging Surface Go 3s with Win 11 via SCCM and for the life of me I can't get the built in Teams to not install. I can hide the chat icon which is fine, but it still shows up in the start menu. I've tried an unattended file following this guide : Prevent Windows 11 from installing Teams and Chat (msftnext.com) I've tried Powershelling it off. No luck either way. Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Steve21 Posted April 14, 2022 Posted April 14, 2022 You should be able to just remove it as a pre-provisioned app during deployment, like you would to remove xbox etc using MicrosoftTeams as the app name Steve
Richie Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 (edited) I've been having the same battle. Tried various powershell methods including Nickolaj Andersens Powershell script and various iterations of my own script at various different points in the task sequence but nothing seemed to make a difference. However, I found a setting that works in the unattended answer file: false Seems to have done the trick up to now but still testing other aspects of my task sequence Edited April 22, 2022 by Richie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now