Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Currently we use Apple School Manager and Mosyle to push out free apps to our iPads.

 

We are in the process of buying VPP credits from Jigsaw24 and they are asking for our VPP email address to send vpp codes so I can access a Apple secure inbox. When trying to create a VPP account, my web searches have found that VPP accounts have been replaced with Apple School\Business Manager. Would the email address I use to admin our Apple School Manager be the one I use to receive the email with our VPP codes?

Posted (edited)

VPP codes arent really a thing anymore. Everything is now done via managed distribution. Most poeple use device assignment.

 

Distribute content with Apps and Books in Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager – Apple Support (UK)

 

You will need to provide the email address you use to sign into Apple School Manager. VPP is now know as apps and books within ASM.

 

Edit: just to clarify because I think I may have misunderstoof buying credit is still a thing, its just apps that are distributed in a different way now.

Edited by tmoon-mint
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...