Ditto Posted November 13, 2021 Posted November 13, 2021 (edited) I have a Dell T5500 and T7610 and a few large (4TB) SAS drives. I'm looking at installing the drives in to both machines. I'm thinking ideally I need to get a RAID card, either Dell cards or LSI MegaRaid ones. Mostly likely I'll pick a second hand one. The advice I'm looking for is what would be a reasonable match given the age of the devices and to keep costs manageable. I'd also appreciate advice on cables and cable lengths. Finally, out of interest, are similar era PowerEdge cards and option? Edited November 13, 2021 by Ditto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now