SDLSOP Posted October 30, 2021 Posted October 30, 2021 Hi, Was wondering if anyone could provide me with the old ISO password for Summer 2013 2 release. I've noticed that some people have asked for a similar thing in the past, and the answer was no. I have tried looking myself through my software archive, and I cannot seem to find it for myself. If someone could provide the password, that will be good, however is the answer is no, that is fine, but if you could point me in the right direction, that will be appreciated. Thank you
Boredguy Posted October 30, 2021 Posted October 30, 2021 I assume you are referring to SIMS, in which case your SIMS Support company should be able to provide you with the details, since they are also the ones authorising your regular updates.
SDLSOP Posted October 30, 2021 Author Posted October 30, 2021 Ok, I will get in contact with them on Monday. Thanks anyway
SDLSOP Posted October 30, 2021 Author Posted October 30, 2021 UPDATE Ok, I have asked a colleague, and he messaged me what he thinks the ISO password is, I have tried it and now it has come up with a different error: CRC failed in the encrypted file: SIMS-2013.................iso. Every other password I have tried has come back with the simple incorrect password error that you would usually get, however this error is different, so I am not sure what that means, and yes I have redownloaded it from the original download link. If anyone could give me any guidance that might help, that would be appreciated. Thank you, Joe
Recommended Posts