Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have quite a few fairly old(ish) Roland E-09 keyboards. Mostly they work fine, less a few top buttons (not keys) snapping and then not being usable. I am able to open the chassis to replace these (as well as fix the common LCD screen issue) but I am not easily locating a spare parts seller (for the buttons). If I can't, i'll have to try gluing the 2 bits together but this may not be a long term solution.

 

Just wondered if anyone knows of a supplier who can source Roland spare parts?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...