machin05 Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Mods, please feel free to move this post if General Chat isn't the best place for it... Came into school this morning to see the Genee Registrar system down. A quick investigation and it appears the site certificate for geneeregistrar.co.uk expired yesterday which is preventing our machines connecting to our configuration. A quick email to our account manager (who, I think, is also the MD) and I've got an Out Of Office response that states he is away for "a few weeks" from 9th August! I have tried calling but "all our operators are busy, please leave a message". I'm sure you'd agree that these are all worrying signs.... Surely any other school/establishment using their system will be affected, so I was just seeing if anyone else was suffering this outage and if you'd managed to get anywhere with contacting them.
Jamman960 Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Genee have a habit of dissolving and coming back... or at least their screens division did when we looked at buying from them a few years ago. Hope it goes well for you, I'd never heard of Genee Registrar before this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now