Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to deploy Summer (finally) and starting with Discover but I'm getting tolerance not met on Solus for some reason and it's rolling back - anyone else had issues ? Can't upgrade Solus either for the same reason

 

Target version 7.198.5.0, expected target version 7.200.8.0

Posted

Fixed it, just noticed the Sims agent hadn't installed properly on the SIMS server....

 

So glad this is my swan song of this software, I'm never going to have to look at it ever again

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...