IT_Man_Dan Posted September 3, 2021 Posted September 3, 2021 Afternoon all, I'm using onsite AD to create and sync upto O365 mail enabled security groups and distribution groups. with both I'm adding my colleague and myself (both domain admins and global admins on O365) to the groups but when it syncs it adds all members except us. Is this a security feature or something or just some weird O365 thing? Many thanks
IT_Man_Dan Posted September 6, 2021 Author Posted September 6, 2021 Anyone had similar? This is still bugging me sadly.
IT_Man_Dan Posted September 7, 2021 Author Posted September 7, 2021 This is now resolved. I found out that the admin users weren't actually syncing from AD to O365 correctly. I followed this guide to rectify the issue: https://messageops.com/step-by-step-guide-to-hard-match-a-user-on-office-365-or-azure-ad/ Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now