DalekSec Posted June 17, 2021 Posted June 17, 2021 (edited) I've pushed out apps in the past and always seem to have the same issue. So i do the usual, of going to the Microsoft Store for Business, getting the app, assigning it and sync it to Intune. Then I normally deploy the offline version to whichever suite it's needed. The issue is, and I think this is how it's meant to work for some reason. Is when i deploy it to computers not users. The app has to reinstall every time a user logs in. So this means when a user logs in the app isn't there straight away and you have to give it a couple mins to appear. This hasn't been the biggest issue till now as the apps we've been deploying have been less than 50Mb so deploy quick enough. But now I'm needing to deploy the new Lego Mindstorms EV3 app which is 500mb! So when the 24 users login to our DT suite it will be pulling down 12GB each time and the app takes longer to appear!!! Is there a way to have the app constantly installed on the device that im missing? or am i misunderstanding some part? Thanks Dalek Edited June 17, 2021 by DalekSec
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now