ticktock Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 A weird one this morning. Some pupils (not all) are suddenly getting control panel, this PC and their local user folder name on the desktop. It's not a big problem as everything is locked down, just looks rubbish. The icons are not in the local profile desktop folder (or public folder). It is as if the boxes for the icons have been ticked in personalisation and themes. I'm wondering if it's a bug in 20H2 or maybe just me! Nothing has changed on our systems. Is there anyway I can get rid of them via GPO. If I delete the local profile of the pupil and they log back in the icons seem to disappear. Thanks in advance.
Michael Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 I came across another issue with 20H2 recently also - completely unrelated, but no matter what I tried, SMB1 is broken despite being enabled and all other network/file/print settings enabled. Computer says no!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now