DalekSec Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 Hi All, We are currently using Mosyle to manage mac and have done for a couple of years, I did try Intune back then but didn't do what we needed. Given it's been 2 years I think be a good idea to test to see what's new etc. to see if it now does what we need. But currently I'm not even getting as far as I did last time! I can't seem to enrol the Mac into Intune. I download Company Portal, follow the steps and once I get to install the cert it comes up with "Profile Installation Failed, Could not download the identity profile from the encrypted profile service. The credentials within the device enrolment profile may have expired. I've check all the connectors in Intune and all are in date and have no expired, the Mac is on an unfiltered network and it's time zone etc is set correctly. Any idea what this could be? Thanks Dalek
DalekSec Posted March 24, 2021 Author Posted March 24, 2021 Fixed it! I had to add the SN into 'Corporate Device Identifiers' in Intune.
Brimstone Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 Fixed it! I had to add the SN into 'Corporate Device Identifiers' in Intune. Intune is absolute pita with macOS, good luck with that.
DalekSec Posted March 24, 2021 Author Posted March 24, 2021 Intune is absolute pita with macOS, good luck with that. I was waiting for you reply! I agree (Intune not being great for macOS), but I have to test it still as we don't have that much requirement on the Macs and could save £200 a year if it does the basic things we need!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now