Benzini00 Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 Hello everyone, A bit of a weird one, I'm hoping one of you have come across this before because I'm drawing a blank. We deploy a couple of add-ins for Outlook via the admin centre in Microsoft 365, 'FindTime' and 'Translate Message', we believe the add-in's were working fine before Christmas but now fail to load giving the following error: This add-in could not be started. Close this dialogue to ignore the problem or click "Restart" to try again. When clicking 'Restart' the add-in gives the impression of attempting to load but nothing actually happens. The strange thing is, the 'Insights' add-in loads without any issue. I've trawled the web and followed all the troubleshooting steps I can find, such as, ensuring protected mode is enabled in IE11 settings, ensuring the Office desktop apps and the add-in's are up-to-date, but I can't seem to get the add-in's working or pinpoint the cause of the issue. It feels a bit like a connection error or web rendering issue, we replaced Edge Legacy with Edge Chromium last summer but we're fairly certain the add-ins were still functioning after that change, and with the Insights add-in working I assume that rules out a rendering issue, unless of course the Insights add-in renders differently? Here's what we're running: Windows 10 2004 / Office 13628.20528 (Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise) / Edge Chromium 89.0.774.57 / Google Chrome 89.0.4389.90 Any suggestions or thoughts will be gratefully received. Many thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now