Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Does anyone have a MSI for the powertool Image resizer.

 

I have tried to create one with windows installation wrapper but have had no success.

 

Thanks for all your help.

 

Richard

Posted

HI

 

I have found one.

 

Its here SourceForge.net: Files and works with a right click just like the orgiginal.

 

Have a look at it I am testing it on just one room at the moment and will let you know how it goes.

 

:drunken_smilie:

 

Richard

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...