caffrey Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 Got an issue at the moment with Microsoft documents opening up as a blank page, apparently this is to do with the Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides extension The chromebook has the extension installed but the end users can't remove it as it's installed by administrator. I pushed out this extension via GPO ages ago and it's not listed in the google admin panel , so how do I remove it ?
caffrey Posted February 4, 2021 Author Posted February 4, 2021 Think I've got it sorted I had to go to managed browsers, find a device with the extension installed, then extension report (I can't find an easier way to list all extensions installed) Then block extension, which uninstalls it apparently
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now