Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

BBC NEWS | Technology | Voluntary code for internet speed

 

Nearly posted this under Jokes. I can't help wondering which companies have actually agreed to it. I live in the middle of a town and my line speed is way off what's advertised!

 

...as far as I can see, the code does nothing to stop ISPs labelling their products in the same "up to a zillion megs" way they always have.

 

That about sums it up!

Edited by elsiegee40

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...