naz1 Posted November 6, 2020 Posted November 6, 2020 (edited) Hi I have two Ricoh C55004 copiers it keeps pop-up on the MFD,connecting to server IP address and registering the device. This drop out happens two or three times day, which prevent staff from login into the copiers. Both copiers are set to DHCP reservation and static IP address on the copiers. During the drop-out I can access the print server, I have ping response on both copiers from the print server and I can also access web interface for both copiers. I have changed the sleep settings to never on copiers. Both copiers are on wired connections. I have replaced networks cables on both copiers and on the switch for the copiers.The print server is a Windows 2012 R2 Standard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Edited November 6, 2020 by naz1
caffrey Posted November 7, 2020 Posted November 7, 2020 I have an open support ticket in with Papercut for a very similar issue on our Taskalfas, currently capturing logs - but since upgrading to 20.0.4 it doesn't happen as often (Used to be daily) I noticed when it failed that the NIC activity lights on the copier were dead, unplugging the cable and plugging it back in fixed the issue
naz1 Posted November 7, 2020 Author Posted November 7, 2020 Thank you for your reply Caffrey. We have also upgraded to 20.0.4. The drop out happens two or three day.The NIC activity lights are on during the drop out on both copiers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now