Liam Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 We are getting and error in MS Teams when using insights.. Anyone else having this? Good things are worth waiting for. At this point, only team owners can see the Insights tab. I have confirmed the user is the owner and added myself too. Still the same message. It worked yesterday. Thanks Liam
mullet_man Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 We noticed this today, am guessing it's a Microsoft issue and should be fixed by tomorrow I bet. Just a bit frustrating as I had a few calls about it today.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now