Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is anyone inserting flash videos onto their joomla website?

 

I'd like to start converting some of my other sites that I painstakingly manually inserted flash player code into and don't want to do it again!

 

I see that there are plugins available but wanted to know if anyone has actually used any of them on their sites yet?

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted (edited)

That looked the best/most popular but I wondered if anyone had actually used it ?

 

(I never believe what it says on the side of the tin unless its sold by Ronseal :lol: )

 

regards

Simon

Edited by SimpleSi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...