tracy_cumbria Posted June 3, 2008 Posted June 3, 2008 Hiya, can anyone help with this one? Have just added a PDF to a page in exactly the same way as all the other pdf's have been added on the site - with this one though when the actual file starts to open an error message appears stating that Acrobat Reader has encountered a problem. Any ideas as this doesn't happen with any of the other PDFs. Cheers - Tracy
tracy_cumbria Posted June 3, 2008 Author Posted June 3, 2008 Tried that and I get the same error message but when I've looked at the other pdfs they have the same path. I've tried resaving the pdf and uploading again and I'm still getting the same message. The only difference is that this is a pdf created from a publisher file and not a word document???
tracy_cumbria Posted June 4, 2008 Author Posted June 4, 2008 Hiya, I can open it locally, also when I save target to my machine it opens fine???
tracy_cumbria Posted June 4, 2008 Author Posted June 4, 2008 Appleby Grammar School - Newsletters Thanks
tracy_cumbria Posted June 4, 2008 Author Posted June 4, 2008 Ok, this is really embarrassing, it's working now!! Thanks for your help anyway.
alonebfg Posted June 4, 2008 Posted June 4, 2008 lol Yep thats about right I get that all the time in work come look at this its not working i get there and its working perhaps sysmans got that magic touch lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now