Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Going to sort out the fileserver and I only want to copy files that have been accessed or created in the last year to a temp folder using robocopy without copying empty directories

 

I can copy no problem, but it seems to create empty folders - I basically only want to copy the folder structure of the last 365 days

 

robocopy "E:\folder1" "E:\folder2" /L /S /MAXAGE:365 /COPYALL /R:10 /W:30 > test.txt

 

*edit* seems the empty folders have been touched in the last 365 days

 

MAXLAD instead ?

Edited by caffrey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...