Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Currently we have 8 surface gos and various laptops

 

The 2 in 1 touch screens are very good for teaching little ones.

 

What are others using please?

 

I like Gos but they are expensive once keyboard and a reasonable spec is chosen.

 

I have a Lenovo 300e 2nd gen on test

I have seen Acer are launching their B3 spinmate

Also the Surface 2

 

Anyone had good experience with others. We are tight budget wise, so sadly, 400 each is limit

 

Any help really appreciated

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Morning @ictgoodpractice!

 

I'm going to get one of our sales champions to drop you a PM as we've got some fantastic options on Tier 1 devices and despite the Coronavirus outbreak, we still have access to plenty of stock. I can think of a few devices that will be perfect for what you need!

 

Keep an eye on your inbox! :)

 

- Ryan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...