Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Click "User Guide" tab on the menu and on the page "Installation" refering the 13th line it says the following:

 

"Click the content tab and make sure the options are selected as below. click thumbnail to enlarge"

 

When I login as administrator, and click "Content" I cannot see any "options".

 

Anyone can tell me if I am in the right place to check the options setting.

 

Also is there a tutorial on how to set up Lightbox.

Many thanks

Edited by firefighting
did not read correctly
Posted

I've got this off the old 1.x user guide, however I can't see where it applies so maybe its not needed/used in 1.5

 

 

(I never bothered doing it on my 1.5 install and it seems to work OK :) )

 

regards

 

Simon

list.png

Posted
all the pdf and printer settings and no longer stored in the config and are in the sl so they get exported with the package but if you wish to change you can find them in content Article manager and then Parameters i hope that is ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...