caffrey Posted March 24, 2020 Posted March 24, 2020 Can you use GAM to delete mails sent to groups ? I've got the messageID and used gam all users delete messages query "[email protected]" doit And nothing was deleted ?
caffrey Posted March 24, 2020 Author Posted March 24, 2020 Figured it out I'd missed a bit , I was in a rush For reference it's :- gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] if it's okay gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] do it
NotSoFast Posted March 24, 2020 Posted March 24, 2020 Wish I'd seen this a couple of weeks ago. Could have been quite useful.... [emoji3526]
caffrey Posted March 24, 2020 Author Posted March 24, 2020 All the panic at the moment people are sending mails accidentally, I wouldn't normally give people the option of me deleting it as they should be more careful but needs must
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now