Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd like as much as possible to be editable by users using Front End logon and had a problem with Example1 and 2 on the rokwebify template.

 

I think these areas should be mod_newsflash type modules so they can be edited directly by users from the front page.

 

I worked out how to change this by creating a new section and category to hold an article and then copying an existing mod_newsflash module and pointing it towards my article.

 

I then added a new menu item to the usermenu (copied and altered Edit Announcement One) to point to the article - job done.

 

Now to save anyone else the hassle of doing this - how do I save my modified rokwebify template so I can upload it here for others to use?

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted

And then having done all the changes I realised I could just un-publish the Examples and publish the Announcement modules in those positions instead!

 

(Remove the module class suffix to make them look "normal")

 

And now I realise that its not a template that I'm modifying - but the module layout and menu structure which I'm assuming can't be easily saved?

 

regards

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...