SimonL Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 Hi, I'm looking for Windows 10 64-bit licences (18 in total). Can anyone suggest a good (i.e. cheap !) source ? Thanks
ReBoot Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 Before buying licenses I would do a test install on one of your machines. You may find it has an embedded digital license which will automatically activate. Recent Dells do this. I spent some hours worrying about activation of my daughters PC only to find it automatically activated using MS Media. I use Millgate for my licensing you could give them a try. 1
Arthur Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 Which edition of Windows 10 do you need licenses for? Pro, Education etc. etc.
mavhc Posted March 11, 2020 Posted March 11, 2020 I just upgraded all my OEM 7 Pro machines to 10 Pro, then hacked the registry to disable the ads. Free as in beer at least.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now