Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys & Gals,

 

I just wondered if anyone out there provides I.T. Support for educational institutions. We do as well mainly primary schools. These schools in terms of educational hardware mainly use laptops and ipads. But would like to know what else others are using that provide educational development for these schools to keep them moving forward and up to date in terms of both hardware and software.

 

Also, would be interested to hear if anyone feels they they can work in conjunction with schools (not support services) but in terms of providing lessons or teaching of I.T. resources. PM me if need be.

 

Thanks all

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...