Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

@alonebfg

 

Ta for work done on moving onto 1.5 :)

 

I've installed 1.5.2 on my local machine and all went well (apart from line 11 in instructions - took a while to find where to alter docman)

 

I switch to template eg_brown and noticed that the rotating image is in the middle of the page and not on the left as with original.

 

Is this an error with my installation/setup or a new feature :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted
nope It is a mod I have done if you want it on the left publish the urgent message module and it will go back to where it is supposed to go. I hope that answers your question the reason the was done was because I was asked to centre it if removed but i can change it back if not liked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...