JRA Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 Hi all - really struggling with this and internet makes it look so simple! Lol. How on earth do I? I was looking for the following screen ofc during setup: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1tHxLJiG_gU/VcwO7OB7_aI/AAAAAAAAAsc/m53xA668GEk/s1600/Win10GetGoingFast.png But not at any point did I get it. Can anyone hold my hand on it? Seriously this Windows 10 malarkey is killing me here. Thank you all.
jthompson Posted October 9, 2019 Posted October 9, 2019 When Windows first boots following installation, it'll present a language selection screen. At that screen, press Ctrl+Shift+F3. Windows will then boot into audit mode. That's how we've done it for Win10 Education. I don't know if you need Education/Enterprise for it to be available or not. You can't boot an existing system into audit mode I don't believe. It has to be done before the oobe stuff is completed. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now