Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

is it me or is Netsweeper heavy handed on keywords ? e.g sucking is blocked for instance. Blocked with "Search Keywords" Also stuff like Blue T*t doesn't work on image searches yet does on Smoothwall

 

Am I missing something ?

  • 1 year later...
Posted
Yes! Also, 'Hot', 'Hard'. I have added these as keyword exceptions but this is not practical. I have tried removing 'Search keyword' category but it doesn't make any difference. Would like to hear how other schools have managed this.
Posted
Turns out all of our groups were set to the default level, although this still hasn't been fixed (after weeks...) - even words like "adult" are flagging for staff...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...