evasion Posted July 7, 2019 Posted July 7, 2019 (edited) According to this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/access/html-page-connects-access-database when creating data access page : 1.Start Microsoft Access. Under Objects, click Pages etc. However I see no "Pages" at all. Even when all access objects are selected to show up, including hidden (system) ones. I use Office 2016, but this article does not specify which version one expects to find "Pages" in. So, is this a matter of instructions being unclear or something else I am missing, apart from visit to opticians? As no responses received yet, I will update this by saying: The referenced document is dated 06/27/2019 and takes 5 min to read. However it relates to out of date verson of MS Access, probably 2000 because some of youtube clips will still show the ancient table creation wizard and "Pages" option. Because these instrucations are dated recently they appear up to date and one can put comments on GitHub !. Disappointed that Microsoft allows this to happen, basically misleading instructions presented in this way, it took more then 5 min to read because it resulted in confusion. It appears that any Tom, Dick or Harry from a boiler room can publish incorrect information these days, doors are widely open! Edited July 8, 2019 by evasion
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now