RabbieBurns Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I cant seem to find anywhere selling a 305m drum of white cat6 cable. Found blue and red no problem but struggling with white. Anyone know any suppliers I could check out please? Cheers!
siuko Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I get all my cables etc. from Videk and they seem to have Cat6 cable HERE Don't know whether that is grey or white though.... 1
DSapseid Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 (edited) I get my cable from here CableManStore Edited May 7, 2008 by DSapseid 1
timbo343 Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Dudes, your getting them from the wrong place. Mills ltd or hillscomponents. Mills link: Mills Ltd - cable management and specialist tooling for the communications industry Hillscomonents price: £69.00 per box 1
timbo343 Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Ahhh but i didnt know that as that link aint working lol
RabbieBurns Posted May 7, 2008 Author Posted May 7, 2008 Should be ok now. Copy and pasted it wrong Cheers for the link, but I cant see any white Cat6 ?
RabbieBurns Posted May 7, 2008 Author Posted May 7, 2008 Dudes, your getting them from the wrong place. Mills ltd or hillscomponents. Mills link: Mills Ltd - cable management and specialist tooling for the communications industry Hillscomonents price: £69.00 per box Thanks, but again, I cant seem to find it in white
plexer Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 https://secure.wadsworth.co.uk/WaItemGroup10.aspx Part No: 0625316WT305 1
RabbieBurns Posted May 7, 2008 Author Posted May 7, 2008 https://secure.wadsworth.co.uk/WaItemGroup10.aspx Part No: 0625316WT305 Thats great. Cheers! White because its for a Victorian town house and it needs to be as invisible as possible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now