squirrel Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Hello, After setting up Tecie.co.uk around Christmas time unfortunately other things have taken over and I do not have any time to look after the site any longer. If you are interested in purchasing please visit eBay and visit Tecie.co.uk to see what could be yours! Regards Squirrel
plexer Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I have to say I think that's a rubbish domain name and wouldn't pay £5 for it nevermind £50. Ben
dgsmith Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 I have to say I think that's a rubbish domain name and wouldn't pay £5 for it nevermind £50. Ben In defence, the description states the price also includes all content, hosting and a few weeks support, so you're not just getting the domain. In saying that, I do agree that the name itself isn't particularly desirable, and I for one wouldn't associate "tecie" with anything remotely technical (sounds more like "tessie").
dgsmith Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 techie.co.uk is allready taken. Ben Of course, but even something that resembles the sound or look of "tech" would be more desirable
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now