mactech03 Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 Hello All, Does anyone have a tutorial on zimbra or willing to make one, I found the documentation to be complete but it leaves alot of unanswered questions that need to be addressed such as ( If im installing on an od master do I have to completely thrash the db?) I could ramble on but you get the idea. If anyone has a tutorial it would be greatly appreciated if you would post it. thnx, mactech:-)
Geoff Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 For a start, Zimbra is only supported on Mac OSX 10.4. Unless you want to run the bleeding edge beta.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now