Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

After seeing the original "Let's see your Fish" thread, I thought I'd segue into a somewhat related topic and one of my favorite activities when I'm not parked in front of a computer ... fishing! I can't be the only angler out there, so let's see your fish! I'll start off with one my 7-year old daughter brought in last summer. This is her biggest yet and she had to get help from one of her school peers to bring it in while dad tried to capture the moment (faces blurred for privacy).

 

ST's Pike.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...